Pre-Order Terms of Service
By making a pre-order request, you agree to our policies outlined below.
- “Full deposit” is required & should be made via PayPal Invoice, Card Payment Invoice, Bank Transfer Invoice, Cash, or Cryptocurrency Payment. We do require clients to pay the full amount stated on the invoice in order for us to secure your pre-order. “Full deposit” is considered the US Retail Price + an 8% Pre-Order fee.
- Upon submission of the “Pre-Order Request”, our staff will contact you and confirm the eligibility of the items you selected for pre-order. Upon confirmation of eligibility, payment from the client should be expected to be transferred within five (5) days of or it shall be deemed canceled.
- We currently do not accept returns on any product unless a mistake was made on our part. Cancellations are permitted before the full deposit has been made. After a full deposit is made, cancellations are not permitted under any circumstance.
- Estimated Date of Arrival: The estimated shipping time is based on the public release of the season’s collection. Please make note of each pre-order ending date and the season before purchasing. Pre-orders can have production delays. When placing your pre-order you agree to these terms. We will do our best to update you individually with any changes. Kindly manage your expectations. “If you cannot wait that long then please do not proceed with your order”.
- Once the products have landed and received by our team. You will then be informed via contact number, email address and other social media platforms you have provided. We will immediately have all your orders packed in the next 72 Hours and schedule it for shipment. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged orders after they have been sent out from our headquarters.
- Pre-orders are non-transferable. All orders made shall ship directly to the person and address specified in the pre-order request. We will not entertain such requests to protect the privacy and security of our clients.